Friday, June 22, 2012

Joy Dare

Brady and I began the Joy Dare at the beginning of June.  Each day there are 3 certain joys to look for in our lives and to make note of.  By next June we will have 1000 joys that we have recorded in our lives.  We both have had a great time doing this and it is opening our eyes even more to the joys that the Lord has placed in our lives. Here are a few:

Day 2:  Joys that are funny
               a) Bree looking at me after her bedtime prayer and saying " Is that right?
               b) Bree telling me to not go poop on the porch !

Day 5: Joys of Peace, Love, & Hope
              a) Quite time with the Father before Bree is awake
              b) When Bree crawls in my lap, hugs me and says "I love you Momma"
              c) Lifetime ahead of me with my soul mate

Day 10:  Joys at 8, at 12, at 2
              a)  Waking up to the alarm beginning our day together to
                    celebrate our anniversary
              b) Conversation in the car as we head to do a little shopping
                   after a yummy breakfast
              c) Being in the presence of my sweetheart

Day 13: Joys smelled
              a) Dinner cooking
              b)  Shampoo as I wash my hair
              c) Morning rain

Day 16: Joys from my Heavenly Father
             a) Direct conversation with Him
             b) Everlasting eternity with Him
             c) an amazing mom and dad who shaped me into who I am today

Anyone interested in doing this Joy Dare with us, let me know and I will show you were to find all you need!!! I am going to be more diligent and up date the blog with each week's joys that I find!!  ( Hopefully!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment