Sunday, April 15, 2012

Daily Reminders

Sometimes we need a little reminder concerning what life is all about. Its not about my career, what movie to see next, what new car I would like to have..... Its living for the Lord.  No matter how hard I try to make that my first priority, something always seems to take over that position.

A wonderful company, Dayspring, has given me the opportunity to receive a few of their products in return for a review.  All opinions state are my own!

The first is an amazingly constructed vase with the word  BEAUTIFUL" down one back and Ecclesiastes 3:11 "He has made everything beautiful in its time." down the front.  What a reminder each day of what beautiful is through God's eyes.






My favorite product I received was a set of six coasters. Each coaster reminds of of how blessed we each truly are and how much He loves us. "Beloved God chose you from the beginning." 2 Thessalonians 2:13. " In all things God works for the good of those who love him and all are called according to their purpose. " Romans 8:28

What a reassurance I receive when I sit my drink down!



These both come from the Redeemed collection found at Dayspring.  I love this collection so much I would like to giveway a product!  The retail value of the mirror is$ 23.99.  The winner will only be responsible for shipping ($6) To enter, please become a follower of my blog and a winner will be chosen by random.org.  The giveaway begins April 16 and ends April 20! The winner will be contacted with certificate to redeem for the mirror.  Good luck and thanks for reading!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment